Voting & Election Administration OfficerWe are looking for a confident, adaptable and experienced Administrator to provide internal and external project support. If you thrive in a dynamic environment, work well under pressure and are looking to develop skills in a process-driven environment, then we would love to hear from you.
This role sits within our Service Delivery Team, responsible for the planning, coordination and daily job management of all client processes. The successful candidate will provide support and assistance to the team across a wide variety of daily tasks while developing specific skills over time to become an established part of the team. This role involves leveraging your strong interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills to build great relationships with a variety of external stakeholders.
- A positive attitude
- A desire to learn about different services, processes and systems
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to be directly accountable for assigned projects and work both independently and collaboratively
- Proven stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with a variety of individuals
- Intermediate MS Word and MS Excel skills.
- in a process-driven environment
- with process compliance
- with issues management and customer service
- with document management and versioning.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter addressing your experience with the Essential Skills and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.